4 Islands / Emerald Cave - One Day Snorkeling Tour
“Snorkel in the pristine waters of KOH KRADAN, Swim through the 80 metre long, breath taking EMERALD CAVE (KOH MOOK), Be amazed by the soft coral reefs and vibrant, colourful fish at KOH CHEUK, Relax on the white powdery sands of KOH N'GAI”
SCHEDULE BELOW EXAMPLE FOR LONG TAIL BOAT AND SPEEDBOAT
Pick up time:
- 08:20 - 08:30 (Longtail Boat and Speedboat), Express boat pick up time 07:20
- 15:00 - Must book at least one day in advance
08:20 - 08:30 Pick up at your hotel and head to the pier.
09:00 Leave from the pier
10:00 Enjoy the soft coral reefs and vibrant, colourful fish at Koh Cheuk
11:00 Swim through the 80 metre long Emerald Cave to the hidden lagoon inside of the mountain, Koh Mook.
12:00 Relax and the white powdery snads of Koh N'Gai and enjoy buffet lunch here.
13:00 Embrace the crystal clear waters of Koh Kradan (Longtail boat goes to Koh Mah) with many species of colourful fish swimming in peaceful shallow waters. .
14:30 Leave from Koh Kradan back (or Koh Ma) to Lanta Old Town Pier.
15:00 Transfer back to your hotel
*** Schedule depending on boat choice and may change order depending on weather and the tide ***
- Return Hotel Transfer
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Safety Equipment
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Fruit / Snacks
- Water / Soft Drinks
- ransfer to and from hotel, all equipment, life jacket, lunch, fruit & drinks.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Once confirmed cancellation is not possible and no refund will be offered.
- The dates may be changed or modified based on availability but can not be guaranteed. This must be done by contacting Krabi Andaman Tour directly.
- Must be booked at least two days in advance if booked online, one day in advance if booked by calling.
- Any enquiry email to [email protected]
Koh Mook/Emerald Cave
The legendary emerald cave is on Koh Mook. At low tide, a cave opens up from the sea. You will swim around 100 meters through this cave (pitch black inside, but your guide will have a light) and end up at a small, hidden cove, with a white sand beach and surrounded by towering, rain forest covered cliffs, the cave being the only access. Pirates used to hide their booty here, for obvious reasons. When looking from the cave towards the cove, the water takes on an almost fluorescent emerald glow; hence the name.