Koh Ha & Koh Rok - One Day Snorkeling Tour
"Two of the most spectacular day tours in the South of Thailand now rolled in to one. The Koh Roh Ha & Koh Rok Tour is by far the most magnificent snorkeling tour experience from Lanta. Koh Rok and Koh Ha really are the best places to take postcard pictures that create once in a life time memories".
Pick up: 08:00 / Return: 16:00
Tour Includes: Roundtrip Hotel Transfer, Snorkeling Equipment, Safety Equipment, Lunch, fruit & drinks, Insurance
Boat Type: Speed Boat
Koh Rok Well known for its powdery white sands, crystal clear waters, abundance of colourful marine life and still only a small number of tourists visiting at any one time. Relax, unwind on Rok Island and snorkel directly on the beachfront or venture further out and to different points of the island on the boat, Koh Rok has something for everybody.
Koh Ha Normally only visited by scuba divers is now available for snorkeling and is by far and wide the best possible location to snorkel. Each and every part of the spectacular island is surreal paradise. The marine life here is largely untouched by snorkelers and like Koh Rok has crystal clear waters, white powdery sands and many species of marine life.
Marine life you can expect to see: Barracudas, Ghostpipe fish, Pipefish, Turtles, Porcupine, Puffer fish, Harlequin shrimps, Sea moths, Nudibrands, Scorpionfish, Lionfish and sometimes Whaleshark
- 08:00 – 09:00 am Pick up from your hotel
- 09:00 – 10:40 am Arrive at the first point for snorkeling in the turquoise waters of Koh Ha.
- 10:40 – 11:00 am Head to Koh Rok National Park
- 11:00 – 11:45 am Second point for snorkeling at Koh Rok Nok
- 12:00 – 13:30 pm Swimming and snorkeling from the beach, enjoy the soft white powdery sands and snorkeling from the beach front. Lunch will be served here.
- 13:30 – 14:00 pm Arrive at the last point for snorkeling, Koh Rok Nai.
- 15:00 – 16:00 pm Depart from Koh Rok back to Lanta and transfer to your hotel.
Price per person:
ADULT: 1,900 THB / CHILD (4 - 11 Years): 1,000 THB / CHILD (Under 4 Years): FREE